Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lost Recap

That guy is making that kid kill a chicken. The kid doesn't want to. He's still making him. What a jerk.

That smaller kid, who I'm guessing is baby Sayid, just killed that chicken. What a jerk.

That man just called his son a girl. What a jerk.

Wow. Little Ben has a heart. "That doesn't mean he's not hungry." What a sweetheart. He's still all Children of the Corn, though.

Jin has got the Harlequin cover hair going on! Look at him in that leather with his long, flowing locks. And Ben in a Fedora that looks like a cowboy hat. Man, I love Ben so much. He's just so nasty and creepy.

Horace looks pissed. It's because Sayid's long hair looks better than his. Horace pronounced "infiltrate" wrong. Did you hear that? He put emphasis on the wrong syllable. Silly Horace. Sayid's not afraid of you and your empty threats. Juliet and Sayid are both wearing purple. Foreshadowing? Of course. Foreshadowing for what? That I don't know. Something purple will happen soon, though. I think maybe it means Richard will be dabbling in the purple eye shadow in the near future.

Horace still reminds me of a Muppet. That Phil guy gets on my nerves. What a load.

Hurley is a cook! Sweet! Kate has big teeth. I have missed Hurley so much. Here Kate goes with her love Sawyer/love Jack crap again. All aboard the flake train! WooWoo!

Uncle Rico is back. What a jerk. No wonder Ben is the way he is. Look at the role model he had.

Sayid can build my house any day. "John Locke is dead. I think he was murdered." You think so, Ben? Really? I love that Sayid hates grown-up Ben, but he's protective of Little Ben. Did you see his reaction when Uncle Rico started slapping Ben around?

Aw, Sawyer, that was not cool. You didn't have to tase him. He would have gone willingly and you know it. Look at that camp. I guess Dharma's idea of torture is to smoke weed together, because that's what it looks like. Who is that man? He sounds like the guy in Napoleon Dynamite who worked on the chicken farm. Sayid puts up a good fight. Ah man. Sawyer's all "Crap! He gave him truth juice!" Talk about your all time backfires.

This episode is crazy with the flashbacks. I actually think it's been more flashback than actual show.

Girl cop who eventually flies with Sayid is pretty. I think I might like her. I know I like her earrings. They rock my world. I wonder where she got them. What? Who likes sad men? Angsty, maybe, but not sad. No one wants to be married to Eyeore.

He looks so happy after that guy fed him a sugar cube. Haha! He looked at that guy like he was in love with him when he answered the questions. Poor man's Paul Giamatti has to calm himself down. He's PMS-ing all over the place.

C'mon. They're not going to do the slapfight. They're going to be all BFF instead.

Don't do it, Sawyer! Don't vote against Sayid! Oh man, that was weak. Who is this cop/chick who picks people up in bars with awesome earrings? Oh, I see who she is now. She's a professional. A professional butt-kicker. Hey-o!

Flaming VW van. Ben! He saved Sayid! My love for him knows no bounds. So Sayid thinks his purpose is to get Ben to the Others. And teach him to style his hair and wear eyeliner. Or he's going to try to kill him in the woods. Either way it's interesting. I feel sorry for sad Little Ben with his taped up glasses. He just needed more hugs as a child and all this craziness would not have happened. HOLY COW! Sayid just shot Baby Ben. But the island heals those who should not have died. So I'm wondering if that means that Ben will come back.

Previews!

So next week is just a whodunit. Not much revealed in that preview. They seemed to be more worried that Sayid broke out than worried about a dead Ben, so that makes me think they haven't found Ben's body yet, or Ben isn't dead and the island healed him.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Read it - cracking up - too tired to give good comment... going to bed to recharge. Back tomorrow to discuss Horace's hair. :-)

Michele said...

Yeah - Sayid was born with nards... heh heh, have you heard that word since sixth grade?

I love little Ben. I think we're supposed to. He was misunderstood and mistreated and just wanted to belong somewhere. I blame the others for rotting his brain.

Something purple will happen soon!! :D Maybe Horace will dye his mane.

Kate DOES have big teeth! Along with Sun's mismatched nostrils, we're getting to the bottom of the so-called perfect beauty on that island. Can you find an imperfection in Sawyer? I keep looking. I'm pretty sure he has no flaws.

Were tasers actually invented in 1977?

I'm bummed we missed a slapfight. Nothing more fun than a couple of chicks slapping each other and pulling out clumps of hair... and I mean that in a TOTALLY heterosexual kind of way.

I think Ben gets healed. He has to - Faraday said we can't change the way things happen and his mom said that things will course correct.

Sara said...

Michele--I agree: I think we're supposed to feel bad for Little Ben and his daddy issues. After Sayid shot him, that moment would be in Ben's memory, right? Maybe that's why he knows so much about Sayid's "nature" and why he has so much control over him. Hmm...so many questions!

Sara--I, too, am totally tired of Kate being unable to make up her mind about Jack or Sawyer. I, personally, like Jack for her better (before he became all mountain man-ish). The way she yanks him around just makes me want to slap her. What a hussy!

Hmm, now I am wondering about Event Purple.

Brilliant recap! :D

Sara said...

Haha! Michele made me giggle like a grade-schooler. Heeee!

I don't think Ben was born creepy. I think he became creepy through a combination of horrible parenting and brainwashing by Richard and his Clinique gang. I love the little Ben and want to give him big hugs. I love the old Ben because I have a thing for evil masterminds.

Sawyer's imperfection is that he wears a shirt too often. And he's living with a stinkface.

According to wikianswers, the taser was invented in 1988. BURN!

I wanted to see the catfight, too. double bummer.

I wondered that too, Sarah, if Ben remembered Sayid shooting him. This show gets my brain tied up in knots sometimes.

I don't think Kate deserves either of them. She just wants what she can't have.

Event Purple! I love it.

Michele said...

Clique gang... AH HA HAHAH... had to type that because LOL is so cliche. So last season.

So - MAYBE someone with the group of the Dharma people is from the future and brought a taser back with him/her?

I really think the survivor group is rewriting history as they go. Remember when Desmond woke up one morning and remembered telling Faraday he would find his mother? Don't you think Desmond would have recognized Faraday when he met him the second time after Faraday arrived on the island with Charlotte and Miles? I don't know - I could be wrong - but that whole course correct thing gets me thinking that this stuff hasn't happened before in time... I feel like I'm speaking another language...