Friday, March 6, 2009

YAY!

Hubs is home! And he's exhausted. And I'm exhausted because I've had a kid clinging to me like a spidermonkey (but a cuter spidermonkey than Kristen Stewart) for the past three days. But he's home so there is great celebration in our land!

My day was awesome x infinity. Babycakes and I went to some yard sales this morning and I got an awesome Fat Albert t-shirt. Then we went to the grocery store and they were having a sale on red seedless grapes, my fave! And I remembered to buy bananas.



Some big butt Hummers parked on either side of me and tried to harsh my happy sunrays but I'm just going to tuck them away and maybe rant about them at a later date.

Then M and I came home to frost some cupcakes. I decided to do milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate because my spiders were dark chocolate and they would have blended in. They turned out cute and Hubs was super happy to see them:



This one is my favorite:



This one looks more like a tick:



And this one reminds me of that scorpion that crawled in my bed that one time to party with me when I was in New Mexico. I'm not sure why, it just does. It reminded me enough that I stayed far far away from it:

2 comments:

Michele said...

I hate scorpions and ticks. Probably more than spiders. Unless they're black widows. Yuck. But they sure do look yummy!

Sara said...

That scorpion who crawled in my bed was huge and evil! I hate them, too. Ticks are just an annoyance, but we really haven't had any problems with them the last couple of years.

And they were yummy! Except for the scorpion. Because I wouldn't touch that one.