Monday, March 2, 2009

My new blog...

..is super boring. But everyone tells me that I need a blog! I'm not sure why I need it yet, but if anything interesting happens to me I will write about it here. I'm sure no one will read it, but that's okay. Being invisible and all that.

I wanted to add that my first post made me sound like a grandma who is just learning her way around the computers and scary internets, but I'm not. I'm just shocked that my friends think I have something worthy to say because usually they just tell me that I'm full of doo-doo.

5 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

HI Sara!

You must try the enchiladas! Oh and don't worry! I will be giving away a Pocket Edward soon for a contest!

Sara said...

Oh, I will be trying the enchiladas this week. I love me some Mexican food. I could eat it every day of the week for every meal and never get tired of it. No lie.

How are you going to part with Pocket Edward?

Kelly said...

From one invisible person to another, Hello!! I look forward to reading your boring blog.

Michele said...

I'm beginning my predicted AKOC addiction with your first post. What are you talking about - boring? I know Mouse will do us proud.

Sara said...

Michele and Kelly! Yay! :) I'm so glad you're here.