Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crafty goodness!

I finished a couple of my projects today! First, a quilt for M's first birthday. I embroidered the blocks and tried to pick things she likes: Butterflies, music, sunny days, etc. Here are some pictures of it and my favorite blocks. It's not done yet. I still have to quilt it, but I've been working on it forever. I'm just glad I'm almost done!

My favorite blocks:







Here is a a supersoft blanket I crocheted for her, too. In case you can't tell from what I called it before, it's supersoft.

And last, the tiara I made for her yesterday. OKAY OKAY, I KNOW IT SUCKS. Don't be a hateful skeev. It is my first try, so maybe my next one won't be so awful.

5 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Such a cute quilt!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful quilt and blanket! you're so talented!

Sara said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Michele said...

Did you hand or machine embroider the quilt? I really like it. I'm sure it will be M's favorite blankie. The tiara doesn't suck much. I would wear it.

I like the girly afghan too. Very cute.

Sara said...

I machine embroidered it. I spent most of my Christmas and birthday money last year on a combo sewing/embroidery machine. It was so worth it!