Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LOST recap

I caught the end of “Better off Ted” and there was a guy screaming like a girl. I think it probably has nothing on LOST. And oh my goodness! Bob Saget is coming back to Primetime.

Okay, yayayay! We get to see what happens on the plane and it’s the SAME SUSPENSFUL VIOLIN MUSIC as last time. I love Sayid’s “just get the crash over with” face.

Oh wow! They flew through the last time jump over the island! I love the pilot who was in Lawnmower Man. My brothers made me watch that movie when I was little. I was never the same about lawn work.

That runway has not always been there. Weren't they JUST building that when Kate and Sawyer were making whoopee in the bear cages? That means not everyone is in the same time.

Nobody panic. The pilot has pizza sauce all over his face. And the co-pilot has a tree growing out of his chest. Sucks for him.

That is the bluest jeep I have ever seen. What? I’m confused. Sawyer called Hurley by his name instead of a nickname. Does that mean he’s happy or that he’s having an aneurysm?

I’m so happy to see the cows that Sayid exploded are back.

Did anyone else notice that Paul Giamatti bad mood look-alike guy was watching the Muppet Show?

I don’t like nosy guy from the airport line. I hope Ben beats him with his hand stick.

I swear that jungle is what our yard looks like right now. We really need to mow.

Does Ben ever blink? I don't think I've ever seen him blink.

The baby’s name is ETHAN. I SO CALLED THAT ONE! I am doing my I got something right on LOST dance that I’ve only gotten to do twice before.

I am thinking I need a VW van. That thing rocks my socks.

That dude is mean to Jin. I don’t like him. Yay! Sayid and his purple shirt and manly chest hair is back! I really, really wanted Jin to wink at Sayid when he said the “say another word and you’re dead line.”

Intrigue. Faraday is gone? I’m so sad. Where is my sweet little Blinky McBlinkerson nerd fake husband?

I love Sun and she’s like beautiful infinity compared to me, but has anyone noticed that one of her nostrils is smaller than the other? I’m just saying. Even the most beautiful have flaws, people.

I jumped like I’d been shot when Sun hit Ben with the oar. HI-LARITY! Sun, I’m loving that you have some shenanigans going on this season. That’s why Ben was in the infirmary where Locke found him. He didn’t get hurt in the crash. Sun beat the crap out of him with an oar.

I can’t wait until “Knowing” comes out in the theater because then I won’t be subjected to commercials for it every two seconds of my life forever.

I really want nachos. Thanks Taco Bell ad execs.

I don’t know why, but people riding bicycles cracks me up. And the guy on the bike looked like Simon Pegg. And that reminded me of the opening scene in Hot Fuzz with Simon Pegg on a bike. And I laughed forever.

Juliet didn’t put Kate’s name on the manifest. What a witch with a B. They hate each other. You can slice the tension with a knife. Catfight! Woo woo!

Smokey is back! LOVE HIM! Holy crap. I thought that we accidentally switched the channel to a Friday the 13th movie there for a second. Nope! It’s just Christian/Jacob/ghost/mommy kidnapper. He’s so cryptic and creepy. I love him lots.

I’m still thinking Sun’s not in the same time as Jin. Yep, I’m right.

Woo. Jack just got his butt handed to him by Sawyer. I like it. I still think that Kate doesn’t deserve either of those men. She’s always jerking them around. I love Jack! I love Sawyer! I love Jack! I love Sawyer!

Aw! Little boy Ben. He’s just a creepy as grown up Ben. It must be a genetic creeptastic gene.

Preview! I don’t understand any of it except we may get to see the Juliet/Kate catfight next week. Seeing as I don’t like either of them, I hope they both lose.
Namaste, friends.

2 comments:

Michele said...

So - smoke monster survives well into the future! I mean WELL into the future. The state of decay on the dock and the compound... I'd say at least fifty years into the future. Something tells me THAT plane will never be found.

I never noticed Sun's nostrils before. I will have to put on my critical glasses the next time I watch. I mean, one of the main reasons I am NOT a Tom Cruise fan is because - well, you know how on your top front teeth, the line between them is supposed to be centered under your nose? Well, his isn't. And it bugs.

Can be seen here - http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Tom-Cruise13.jpg

Where do you think Faraday went? We know he shows up at some point while they are building the orchid. I assumed that was in the same time period that Sawyer's group was in. Could I be wrong?

Sara said...

Yay! Another LOST fan :)

I did a little dance, too, when my suspicions were confirmed that the passengers got divided into two different times.

I think Sayid might try to kill little boy Ben--with the same unblinking bug eyes as little man Ben (can I just say that he's my favorite character--I love to hate him, hehehe).

Juliet vs. Kate: bring it on! While Kate hasn't even made a move on Sawyer yet, and so Juliet is acting a bit too harshly, I think Kate needs someone to show her the what's-what.

And, I love how Jack just smiled and took Sawyer's "I'm in charge here, doc" speech. Finally!! Someone called Jack out on his hasty decision making.

When will Jacob/Christian/creepy not-dead dude meet Jack...that's what I want to know!

You're too funny! :)