Monday, March 23, 2009

Sewing Sewing Sewing

I made M some new clothes. A couple of sundresses and a pair of capris and a matching top.








Sorry there aren't more funnies today. It was a rough morning. Anyway, I'll try to be more cheerful next time I post. And I just watched Twilight again and 1) Why did they change Biology teacher to Mr. Molina? 2) and Edward's stink face is hilarious. 3) I didn't catch the S Meyer cameo until the second viewing.

Oh, and this is for Michele, because she asked me to.



That is all.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Thash mush better. (she said with a Sean Connery accent)

I LOVE the clothes you made... love love love 'em. Especially the tank and capri set. SO cute. You better share that etsy address when you create a store!!

Sara said...

Michele, the store is in the works right now. I'm in the process of making my first stock. A friend of mine is working with me, too. As soon as we get a name picked out, we'll set up our account and I'll post the address here and on TWW.

We'll be making baby stuff and other odds and ends. Decorative pillows, clutch bags, photo frames, etc. I'll also be doing custom embroidery. It should be pretty cool!

Kelly said...

beautiful dresses! I can't wait to see everything in your store!!