Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Epic Battle

So this morning I wake up to Little Miss M saying, "Buh! Buh!" She was sleeping in my room since Hubs in gone. I really didn't think much of it because she says Buh about everything. So I took my time waking up. When I opened my eyes there was a HUGE spider hanging off the ceiling right in my face. I didn't take a picture of it because I was too busy locked in an epic battle with it that involved the phone, the TV remote, a book, and a baseball bat. Here is an artist representation where I show off my mad Paint skillz:



Anyway, we were locked in battle for quite some time with breaks for meals and snacks and such. After hours of this, I finally triumphed over the evil spider. I plan on sharing this story with Hubs as an example of why he shouldn't go out of town. My other visual aid will be the dent in the wall where I hit it with the baseball bat.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I once spent 2 hours trying to kill a spider at 2 AM while DH was gone. It involved a swiffer. Later that same day I spent another hour trying to kill a gigantic waterbug while Jason laughed hysterically from his high chair.

That's exactly why husbands shouldn't leave.