Thursday, April 16, 2009

LOST recap

Baby Miles sees dead people. He's not near the whiney pansy that kid in sixth sense was. Wow. What a creepy kid. He's still talking! He's still talking!

Miles, just erase the tapes. Poor Sawyer. Miles isn't a girl so he can't just take his shirt off and make his make-out face to get Miles to do what he wants. The Circle of Trust. How 'Meet the Parents". I kept expecting Horace to say, "Are you a pothead, Focker?" Horace has his hair pulled back tonight into a messy bun/ponytail. How hip of him. He was ahead of the times.

Angry Paul-Giamatti wannabe is back. Why can't he be one of the casualties? The ditch had a gun! Best line of the episode. I'm calling it. Oh Miles, you and your shenanigans. I love how he just talked to that dead guy like they were shooting the breeze at the bar.

Aw. His mom is sick. How sad. Is Miles gonna cry? Because that will totally ruin his bad guy image. YOUR FATHER IS MARVIN CANDLE, MILES! You lived on the island when you were little and he made friendly videos even though he was kind of a jerk. Your daddy's body is on the island, Miles. You are slowly working your way into my boyfriend book. Dr Chang at the Orchid = Dr. Candle = Miles' dad. Mystery solved. No need to watch the rest of the episode. Gross. They put Hurley's sandwiches right next to that dead guy. Ew.

Juliet is a good liar. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Uncle Rico is PISSED. There has been need for Midol in every episode lately.

Why is Hurley writing about bounty hunters? And now they're talking about farts. I swear, the Laurel and Hardy of the Lost World. Sweet. The giant electromagnet killed that guy. I've seen that happen on House in the MRI machine. Maybe the island is inside a giant MRI.

Miles is just going to make crap up to make that guy feel better and then he's going to fleece him for more money. Well played. Dirty, but it works. Look! It's Naomi who falls into trees and moans a lot.

Uncle Rico's getting drunk on the swing set. It's so fitting for him. He so wants to make out with Kate. She's about to give it all away. Moron. She's so stupid. I'm tired of her.

Every time. EVERY TIME they show one of those awesome VW vans I just want to giggle. They make me so happy.

Hurley's talking about his hallucinations with Miles. They have camaraderie now. They are now in contention with Locke and Ben for best LOST couple. Hurley, why did you have to open your big dumb mouth? Haha! That guy said "turd." And Hurley said "douche." Ahahahahaha!

I'm so intrigued by the dead guy on the table. Felix. Delivering something to Widmore. Delivering a bunch of papers, photos, and pictures of empty graves, a purchase order for an old airplane. Okay, so I have a serious death question. Can Miles only talk to people if the body bag is unzipped? Because I'm seeing a trend here.

Not cool, Ben's dad. You don't kick another guy's mop bucket. I'm loving the turkey on the cabinet in the classroom. I want to hang him on my refrigerator. That is a horrible wig that Roger is wearing.

I love Hurley infinity. He's getting Miles and his dad to know each other. They're digging the SWAN stating! Awesome! 4 8 15 16 23 42. It would have been more dramatic if Hurley had said, "Because those are the lottery numbers that ruined my life."

I want to see this Disney movie about Earth. I'm really excited about it.

Fish tacos? Yuck! Do they really make fish tacos? What kind of fish is in a fish taco? Some words just dont' go together. Do you know what lies in the shadow of the statue again! Who are these people? Are they connected to the hostiles? Where do all these cryptic people get their money?

I hate it when I'm in a car with someone and I piss them off and they slam on the brakes and I hit my head on the dash. Okay, that's never happened, but it looked like it really sucked. Oh my goodness! Hurley is writing Empire Strikes Back! That is incredibly awesome. I was wondering why he asked how to spell bounty hunter.

Jack is looking fine in his Dharma coveralls. Not every guy can look sexy in coveralls.

Miles forgot to erase the tapes. D'oh! Oh, please, PLEASE shoot that guy. I can't stand him. A good smack in the face would do it.

Everybody's got daddy issues. Maybe this whole show is just a cry for men around the world to MAN UP and take care of their kids. It seems to be the underlying theme. Hurley's comparing Miles to Luke Skywalker. That's great. I love that Dharma even makes onesies. Aww...Miles' father said he needed them. Is that Daniel? YES!!!! My nerdy boyfriend is back! LOVE HIM!

Previews!

I don't have anything to say about the previews. I'm confused. Is there no new episode next week? There were lots of explosions, bullets, guns, water splashes, people falling down, and smoke monster shots. I'm confused. But I'm happy because my nerd is back.

Is anyone else loving this season but not having much to say about it? Yeah, me too. I guess because they're answering questions instead of creating them.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I think this has been the best season of Lost so far. By far. I can't even pick a second best because the first five kind of blend together in a muddled mass of confusion. I love that they're answering questions. I love that all of the goofy theories posed by fans in the first couple of seasons (i.e. they're in purgatory) are being exposed as a bit on the ridiculous side.

I totally want to see Earth too. My daughter would love it - she's such an animal lover.

Back to Lost... hmmm. Not sure what to say. I think something happens to Candle/Chang... most likely the purge. He probably sent his wife and kid away to protect them and told her not to come back to the island to find him. So - she makes up a story that dad is a big bung-hole so Miles has no desire to go find him.

I'm seeing a pattern here... Charlotte, Faraday and Miles were all residents of the island at one time. I have to deduce that perhaps Lapidus has also been a one time resident of the island. Maybe Widmore has to get as much of the original island inhabitants back to the island for some reason - to return himself? And - to go even further... perhaps Naomi was once a resident?

Hurley is just awesome. Just absolutely awesome. Do you remember how he got that nickname? His name is Hugo Reyes - where did Hurley come from? I can't remember.

Glad Faraday is back - I wonder where in the heck he's been?

Tazoniouis said...

I screamed when I saw Faraday get off the submarine, but at first I wasnt sure if he would know the
70's miles. But then he said "Hello Miles!!"
haha
Next week is supposed to be like a Oceanic 6 recap... Lamo if you ask me, but at least its not a re-run...