Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Making stuff

I made M another outfit last night. It is awesome squared. In case you can't tell, the top is white eyelet lace. The pants are supposed to be capris but since she's so short, they're decidedly pants.



I love the shirt and I'm thinking I need to make a gigantic one for me:



Check out this cute bag! It's the perfect size for a quick run to the store:



I made it all by myself during M's nap today. I was super jazzed because I found this ribbon on CLEARANCE. It is beautiful. I have it in blue, too:



This is the most awesome Easter toy ever invented. You wind it up and it bounces around like a superball. Hubs and I call it the seizure rabbit. Too bad M's scared of it:



For those of you who know, M is finally getting over her bout with RSV. Luckily, we didn't have any trips to the ER. We didn't even have to use a nebulizer. She is mostly back to her happy self, except for the occasional sniffle. She still feels under the weather some. I am completely wiped out. It has been a rough week for both of us, but hopefully we can put this all behind us now.

Aaaannnnnddd in keeping with my promise from my Lost post, I have signed up for some Bollywood dance classes. I'm so going to rock the house with my mad dance skillz. Wait and see.

3 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I want one of those bunnies!

Sara said...

I got it at Pier 1.

Michele said...

I love the eyelit top. SO very cute - I would totally buy one for Emily.

Love the bag too. You could make the same in black velvet with ribbon and have a night on the town bag.