Saturday, April 4, 2009

Why the Hubs rocks my world

1) He got up with M this morning and let me sleep in.

2) He made me breakfast and brought me my cold medicine in bed.

3) He knows I get a migraine when I get a cold, so he drove to the grocery store at midnight last night to get me migraine medicine and Coke.

4) He is watching Twilight with me right now, without making snarky comments, because he hopes it will help me feel better.

5) Last week he went to Wal-Mart one night to get ant traps (I hate ants!) and came
back with the traps, diapers for M (I didn't ask him to do that), and lady products for me because he "noticed I was running low." Haha! He noticed!

6) He made me chocolate chip cookies last week.

7) He brought me flowers last week after his musical instruments attacked me.

8) Last night was our "date" night and even though I was sick he still brought me take out and after M went to bed he WATCHED OUR WEDDING VIDEO WITH ME.

9) He loaded the dishwasher for me this morning.

10)He sat in the floor with M this morning and bravely helped her dress and undress all of her princess dolls over and over without complaining. Then he let her brush his hair and put bows in it. Seriously one of the most manly things I've ever seen any man do. Taking care of his little girl.

11)He scrubbed the bathtub this morning and changed all the sheets, my usual Saturday morning ritual, because he wants me to rest and feel better.

12)He works hard all week and still helps me around the house on Saturdays and takes M for a few hours so I can have some time to myself.

13)He still looks like he did in college (Ohhhhh, yeaaaaah)

14)He fixes my computer when it's being stupid

15)He's the best of best, my own personal Edward, and none of you suckahs can have him.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Aw, how sweet! wanna trade ;)

Michele said...

Aww - what a sweet guy. I married one of those too. Don't you feel like the luckiest gal on earth?

AH HA!!! I FINALLY know your daughter's name... did you let that one slip? :-)

Sara said...

Ha! Yeah, I did. Oh well. :)