Tuesday, April 27, 2010

News from my world

I'm kinda upset that there's no new LOST tonight. Seriously? What show that I love am I going to make fun of now? See! I'm writing awkward sentences. It's all your fault, LOST void. I guess I could recap Glee, since I love it, too, but it kind of makes fun of itself.

So here's some boring news from my world:

1) My child is potty trained. It's amazing. So much better than diapers. I will just teach our next child (no, I'm not pregnant), to use the potty from the beginning and skip that pesky diaper stage.

2) I finished making some of M's summer clothes and I'm so excited about them. I should have made them in larger sizes so I would have some, too, and we could be twinsies, because she's still too young to realize it's lame to be twinsies with your mom.. I'll try post pictures this week.

3) Last weekend I put all of our winter clothes into storage and broke out the spring/summer wardrobes. So, of course, it's 50 degrees outside today.

4) Our house looks like a bottle of Pepto Bismal exploded in it. M's 3rd birthday party is Saturday and her only request was that her party be "ALL PINK." She wasn't kidding. Everything she picked from plate to streamer to spoon was bright pink.

5) I'm starting a challenge to work out every day for 30 straight days. I work out a lot now, but I have no schedule. So some weeks I'll work out six days a week, some weeks, two days a week. I need to learn to be consistent. Hubs suggested the 30 day challenge because I would be able to see results, and see the benefit of consistency, if I work out 30 days in a row. So starting May 1st, I'm going to try to be active for at least an hour a day, even if it's just taking a walk at the park or playing tag football with our friends. The Hubs is pretty smart. I'm probably going to write a lot about it on my blog, so you people try to keep me accountable.

Hmmm...I'm thinking we may need a LOST post of some sort this week, even if there's no new episode. So let me think on it and see what I can come up with. Have a good, restful evening, my friends.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Yay for potty training!! You must pass on your potty training tips and wisdom.

Good for you for exercising. I need to get this jelly butt moving but am finding it really difficult with two little ones in tow. A friend is starting up her kickboxing classes next month so I'll definitely have to get involved in that. It is just going to be interesting because the baby wants to be held ALL of the time. Ever try high kicks holding an infant? I wonder if it is even possible.

I like Glee too but haven't been following as I keep forgetting when it is on. Figures... mom brain.