Friday, May 7, 2010

Yes, I'm working on it.

I do have a LOST recap this week. It will be late. Tuesday was M's birthday so we were out all night. We did watch it Wednesday night and I intended to work on the recap and put it up yesterday. Remember this from my list on Tuesday?

-I had never been vomited on.

Yeah, I spent yesterday being puked on and cleaning up puke. M was sick again. She's feeling better now, though. I'm not. I'm updating my blog at 3Am. Not because I love you (I really do), but because my allergies have forbidden me to sleep a the moment. I am beating them into submission with benedryl, though. Should be back in sleepyland soon.

I'll try to post the LOST recap today, then I'm going to do a top 10 of the day a la Lauren's blog challenge this week. Maybe I'll even do more than one. GASP.

Oh, and it's May 6th and I've cardio-ed every day of May so far. High Five!

Peace out.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Poor M - I hope it was just a throw-up bug and goes away quickly.

Good for you for working out. I'm so out of shape, it's sick. I did play softball last night. But between my belly fold and my milk swollen breasts that move as one in my sports bra, my base-running was a joke. I did manage to come away with three new shin bruises as the result of not bending down quickly enough to field the ball. Good times, let me tell you.