Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's cool? What's not cool?

What's Cool?

* The guy who helped me get the jack under my car today when I had a flat. He looked like John Belushi. But I changed the tire myself because I'm FEEEYAAARCE.

* The gibbons at the zoo. They made my day.

* Kroger for sending me awesome coupons in the mail today.

* Hubs for picking a great Mother's Day gift

* M. She's just cool all the time.

* My new journal and the short story I just finished. I finally got it into words!

* The purse I made for my Etsy store. Store launches on June 20th!

What's not cool?


* My tire for going flat. What. the. freak.

* My Garmin GPS for going totally nuts on me in the car today because I missed my exit.

* The guy who rang my doorbell during M's nap to see if I wanted to switch phone companies. Then he "accidentally" knocked over one of my gnomes. Not cool.

* The commercial with the people on the tandem bike and woman has really long armpit hair. I swear I can smell her BO when I see that commercial.

* That skunk who sprayed the neighbor's dog. It smells like a foot around here.

2 comments:

Michele said...

We don't have Krogers. Isn't that sad?

I never thought of comparing skunk spray to feet. :-)

Sara said...

I grew up in the country, and by the country I mean the absolute sticks. Our nearest neighbor was a mile and a half away. Hello! Little House on the Prairie here! Anyway, when we moved here and I discovered Kroger I was overwhelmed with love for them.

Skunks are nasty little vermin. Unless you get them de-stinked, which is possible. Then they're a cute almost a cat almost a puppy.