Thursday, May 28, 2009

Funny Story time

So Hubs had the day off and we took the little munchkin to the zoo. We have these zoo cups that we bought ages ago and if we bring them we can get 50 cent refills at the zoo (where drinks cost $4.00). SCORE! So all through the zoo I'm refilling my cup at different concession stands. By the time we get to the gate I have to pee. So Hubs takes little one to look at the carousel (yes, our zoo rocks with a carousel) while I went to the pee trailers. I went in, did my business, came out and was washing my hands when the stall next to the one I had been in opened. And a guy walked out. I'm giving him the evil eyeball because, come on, what kind of perv cruises the women's room at the zoo? Anyway I walked out and Hubs grabs my arm and said, "What were you doing in there?" I said, "Writing my memoirs," and laughed maniacally at my cleverness. That's when Hubs pointed out my major faux pas. I somehow got the giant life sized picture of this:



confused with this:



That's right. I went in the guy's room. Didn't notice the urinals. I was the perv. Gave an innocent man the death look. Because I am a moron. That is all.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

oh Sara, Sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh! Sometimes I'll walk back out to check if I went into the Men's, LOL!

Nancy Face said...

I've done the same thing before, EEEK! I'm a moron too! :D

Sara said...

Haha! Kelly, at least you're wise enough to check. Nancy, at least I'm in good company. :)

Michele said...

I purposefully went into the men's room yesterday to wash my hands - it was empty, but the smell of old pee was enough to induce the gag reflex. Did you not smell the urinal cakes in the corner? :-)