Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nonsense post

I have been making amigurumi lately. Here are all of the ones I've made. The big penguin looks mad, but he has a really bad attitude. We've been working on that lately.



Hubs is gonna be soooooo mad when he finds out I accidentally spray-painted the lawn again. So I made him this to soften him up a little bit. It's his favorite Death by Chocolate Ganache cake. I can't even be in the same room with it without getting fat. Adult Onset Diabetes? Check.



And check out this massive bruise on my leg! I wish I could say that I got it from doing something awesome like cage fighting or falling down the stairs on my unicycle, but unfortunately I got it from being the normal spazz that I am and stumbling into a doorjamb.




Okay, nonsense aside. I am really sad that LOST is gone until next year. BOO! Anyway, I've decided that I'm going to *try* to do a character analysis every week or so. I may miss some weeks because we are taking some awesome vacations this summer and fall (can you say Disney World? Jealous?). Anyway, I'll try to do it weekly or at least biweekly. This week's won't be up until late tonight or tomorrow, though. I will take suggestions for characters if you want to leave them in the comments. I'm going to start with Shannon.

4 comments:

Michele said...

You're starting with Shannon because you just KNOW I hate her, don't you?

MUST HAVE DEATH BY CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE!

Love the wittle penguins.

Sara said...

Haha! No, I'm starting with Shannon because no one likes her, including me. So I just want to get her out of the way and I wonder if I can find just one redeeming quality in her character.

I'll post the ganache recipe sometime or send you a pm on TWW.:)

Kelly said...

oh my, that chocolate recipe looks 'killer' lol

And how cute are those little animals!?!?!?

Kelly said...

Well, I guess the 'recipe' doesn't look killer, as I haven't seen it, but the cake does!