Monday, June 22, 2009

Letters

Dear M,

Thanks for the stomach virus, sweetie. Loves!

Dear Hubs,

I appreciate you wanting to help when I'm sick. But when I've been heaving my guts out for the past 12 hours, the last thing I need is you ordering a pizza with lots of foot cheese on it for you and M for supper. At least warn me next time so I can retreat to the back room before the pizza gets here.

Dear Phenegren,

I love you.

Dear Hobby Lobby,

I love you, too. Especially love that you had patterns on sale for 99 cents this week. Hello! You rock!

Dear Neighbor's cat,

STOP PEEING ON OUR NEWSPAPER

Dear World,

Just because I was sick to my stomach this weekend does NOT mean that I'm pregnant. I am not pregnant!

Dear Media,

Surely there is something more in the world for you to talk about than John and Kate Gosselin. Please, talk about something else. Anything else (except Heidi and Spencer).

Dear Hobby Lobby (again),

Um, in case you didn't know, it's June. June. So why are there already Christmas decorations for sale in your store? I'm confused. Am I supposed to buy my decorations now instead of September when I usually buy them?

Dear Michele

Who should I write about this week?

2 comments:

Michele said...

Dear Sara - I had to look up Phenegren because I didn't know what it was. I'm drug-stupid.

Ick on the stomach bug. I loathe throwing up. Can't wait to get pregnant again because I'm sure the amount of upchucking I did with Emily will be doubled.

I used to kick it with Hobby Lobby's owner's daughter... okay, really, it was a working relationship. I used to work for a craft TV show in another lifetime. She and another lady used to present funky crafts on the show. Anyway - Christmas in July was a big theme every year. But I'm confused why HL is setting up in June. Before you know it, we'll be shopping for Christmas in February.

Hmm. Next Lost character. Hmm... I'm tempted to request a review on one of my two boyfriends (Jack and Sawyer). But that would be too premature. It seems like it is time for a main character, though. Okay - how about reviewing delicious Desmond? Did I give you enough time to research him? If the task is too daunting - how about Mr. Eko?

Sara said...

Phenegren is awesome. That's all you need to know. It's like a Barry White song for your stomach. "Calm down, baby. We don't want no throwing up around here. Mmmmmm..yeeeaaah."

I'm so jealous of your relationship with Hobby Lobby guy's daughter. I love Hobby Lobby. Get me some free stuff with your awesome connections.

I usually have all of my Christmas stuff done by September. Presents, wrapping, and my decorations are planned and purchased. Am I supposed to get it done in August this year???