Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Moon Premiere

So my city had a New Moon premiere last night. It was a charity function. Tickets cost $100. I didn't go. Kristen and Taylor were there. Hubs and I drove by the theater. At one point Hubs said, "There's Jacob! I see him!" I said, "Where?!" and he said, "He turned into a wolf and ran away!"

The Hubs thinks he's funny.

We saw a police car with it's lights on. It was awesome.

That was my trip to the New Moon premiere. Did anyone else go to a premiere?

I don't even want to go to the movie. The first movie made me sad because it wasn't much like the book. Then I saw the previews and I am not a fan of Obi-Wan-Kenobi Edward. My friend is making me go with her, though. She promised me some movie theater nachos. That's right. I can be bought.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sorry - still can't get into Twilight. But I respect your interest!