Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Need some prayers

M is sick. I'm going to have to call her doctor again tomorrow. She threw up all day, spent four hours in the pediatrician's office under observation, and is feeling worse again. Her "throw up" episodes are getting more frequent, so there has to be an underlying reason. Best case scenario is a food allergy. Worse case is, well, a lot of horrible things. I'm calling her pedi first thing in the morning and asking them to run some tests on her GI track and other things. The tests will probably be miserable.

As a person with chronic health problems, I am constantly in fear that my daughter will have them, too. This is terrifying for me and miserable for her. Hubs is very concerned as well. I don't know how often I'll post in the next few days, but I'll try to keep everyone updated.

Thanks, Sara

2 comments:

Michele said...

I'm SO sorry. She is in my prayers. Hang in there, yourself. Hopefully it is something benign and fixable.

Michele said...

Do you have any answers yet? I'm worried for little M.