Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Things I love

I haven't posted in awhile, and the reason why is embarrassing. So I'm just going to come clean with all of you. I'm a boring person in real life. For reals. And we've had a very unpleasant stomach virus. NASTY! But it's all gone now and it didn't kill me. Hooray! So I decided, since it's such a lovely puke-free day, I decided that I'm just going to share things I love with you, since I've been reflecting on things I love today.

1) Sunflowers

Seriously. This is what I want my yard to look like. I love sunflowers that much and they're in season right now. There is a vase of them on my table right now. LOVE THEM! Happiness in flower form. If a sunflower got together with a daisy and had a baby, it'd be the happiest baby ever.

2) C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint Mentha Lipshine

Amazing! Love it! Tastes like Christmas! Go get yourself some at your local Bath and Body Works! (No, I don't work for them)

3) These burp rags I made for my friend's new baby.

I've never actually made burp rags before and they turned out cute!


4) This new damask print I just ordered.

It's going to be our new bedspread. I was going to get pink and brown, but Hubs said pink wasn't manly enough. I don't know what his problem is.

5) Hot Chocolate
And it's cold enough to drink it now. Mmmmmmm.....My Cocomotion has been getting a lot of action this past week.

6) The Double Trek Facepalm

Love it.

7) M's Picasso Potato Head Stylings

What are you loving right now?

2 comments:

Michele said...

Very glad your stomach virus is over... where in the heck did you pick that up? My money's on the church nursery - grrrr.

Sunflowers are pretty - but they don't smell good enough for me. I'm a jasmine, citrus blossom, rose kinda gal. But sunflowers look fantastic in large bouquets.

My favorite lip gloss is Benefit California Kissin' - good stuff. Too expensive.

Beautiful burp rags!! Still waiting for the Etsy store debut!

Love damask prints - I see it everywhere on photography websites. Something about portraits screams for damask.

Craving hot chocolate now.

Never was a fan of the Next Generation. I'm a traitor to the era of my youth.

That is one adorable potato head!

I never did tell you but your RSS feed thingy for your blog doesn't work for me either.

Nancy Face said...

Sooo glad you survived the sickies!

This post is full of happy things! Yay! Your bedspread will be fabulous! I've never seen the Double Trek Facepalm...love it! :D