Monday, October 26, 2009

So I love


My new shoes. I'm not even lying. I got them this weekend on sale. I've only been eyeballing them FOREVER. DH finally relented when I pointed out the sale. And told him that he can get that remote control car he wanted. We both win! So I bought them on Saturday and on Sunday I rocked them at church. Only they hurt my feet bad. Hubs said, "Why do you keep wearing them?" I said, "Duh, because they're cute. Look how cute my feet are right now!" Men have no idea.

Anyway, here they are:

Aren't they FANTASTIC?? I heart them so much. Looking at this picture makes me want to go put them on with my pajamas right now. And I guarantee if I did, they would look fabulous.

My only problem is I don't have much to wear them with. I wore them with a long black skirt and my gray sweater on Sunday, but I didn't like it because the long skirt took away from the cuteness of my shoes. So this morning I got up early and went on a thrift store search for something to go with my shoes. I found this:

Did you hear angels singing just now? Cause I heard them when I found this skirt. It is awesome. And I got it for 6 bucks at my favorite friendly thrift store. Score!

My only problem now is that I don't have a shirt. I can't find one anywhere that goes with this skirt. So I need some help. Any suggestions? Anyone? Anyone??

Lost post this week. :)

3 comments:

Michele said...

You need a cute black boat-neck sweater to accompany that awesome skirt that goes so well with your shoes!! Or a frilly, short/cap sleeve blouse.

Yay for Lost post!!! I've been going through withdrawals!

Sara said...

I think any solid colored top would go with your shoes. Or, you could find a really cute solid wrap dress (I'm SO envisioning red or a deep blue). :)

They're REALLY cute shoes!!! *steals them and wears them with her track pants*

Sara said...

Good call on the boatneck sweater, Michele! I picked one up today.

Sara! Give me back my shoes!