Monday, June 14, 2010

Things I love at the moment


My Scrabble Tile pendents
So for Christmas my darling mother-in-law (seriously love her) bought me my first scrabble tile necklace and so started the addiction. I LOVE these and they're all over Etsy. These are the ones I've bought recently. Don't ask me which one is my fave, because it depends on what shirt I'm wearing at the moment.

The Uh-Mazing Chocolate Chocolate chip cookies I made today.
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmNomnomnom

This little guy.
I found this cute ring holder for 25 cents at a garage sale. Score! He sits on my bathroom vanity and holds my rings for me.

My hootie owl wristlet
I ordered this at my friend's ThirtyOne party recently. I LOVE it!


V8 Fusion Acai Mixed Berry Juice
Seriously love this stuff. Too bad I have to practically take out a loan to buy a bottle.

What are you loving right now?

2 comments:

Michele said...

Ritz crackers. I should not be left alone with a box. Ever.

Chocolate. I should not be left alone with a bar. Ever.

My girls. 'nuff said.

White House/Black Market. I plan to spend my gift certificate on something fabulous after I drop 20lbs.

Sara said...

Dude, I can eat a whole packet of Ritz crackers in one sitting if I don't watch myself carefully.

Our White House/Black Market is having a sale this week!